Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Holiday

I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful Christmas holiday today with family and/or friends!  We are still in Sunriver where it is snowing AGAIN!

Rachel arrives tomorrow with the darling kids, after their short trip to Portland to see the other grandparents.

So today is a quiet day for Mark and I. I'm working on trying to finish up another project I started this year. I will post the picture later.

Oh and the last 3 blocks for our Sow-A-Long will be posted before the kids arrive tomorrow!

Have a glorious day.

Love to you all,
Randy

2 comments:

  1. A very Merry and Blessed Christmas to you and your entire family, Randy ... all the blessings of the coming New Year to you all as well. Sounds like a WONDERFUL day ... enjoy those grands when they arrive tomorrow ;-) PS: LOVE the snow ... we got 16" in Traverse City, MI last week and it is STILL gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good, now that the gift quilts are finished (by the skin of my teeth), I can hopefully get caught up on the Sow-along!!

    ReplyDelete