Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

ONE MORE DAY

Lest you think that being with my daughter and her darling babies has interfered with my plans to post new blocks, FORGET IT...

There are TWO new blocks being posted early Wednesday morning, so be ready.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying the new baby and darling Ryan immensely.  I am supposed to go meet my new 1230 on Thursday on my way home and completely forgot to bring fabric along to take a test drive. UGH.  Well, I guess I'll have to find a fabric store someplace between here and there!

Hope you're having a great day.

Love to you all,
Randy

3 comments:

  1. As I read this, I took a short break from the last blocks! Trying to get all ready for tomorrow!! Enjoy your time with the baby!!! Make those wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your machine turns out to be great!
    Tell me again why you need another one? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori's comment made me laugh!
    That is really tough that you will have to find a fabric store somewhere--bummer! : )

    ReplyDelete