Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Last of the retreat

Let me first say, to those of you chomping at the bit for the Sow-A-Long blocks which I promised last week, I have started working on them and promise you will have them this week. You will have the 6 blocks before the end of the month; they just won't be on the usual schedule. I know most of you don't mind. I have a great excuse. Thanks for being patient!


I very tearfully dropped off my friends for their flights back to their real lives.  We had a great week in Sunriver, having laughed, sewed, cooked, lounged and just had a wonderful time.


The quilt show was fabulous.  We followed our usual routine, arriving before 8 to make a stop at the antique quilt lady's booth where I seem to always find something I have to have.  I bought one for myself and two for Claire who was unable to come this year because her hubby is in the hospital.  I want to show you what I bought. But my computer isn't cooperating.


I will post pictures tomorrow or Tuesday after I am back in California (am getting more memory installed on my computer). Tomorrow is my long drive...530 miles!


Remember: Sow-A-Long blocks are coming this week!! AND next.


Love to you all,
Randy



7 comments:

  1. Take all the time you need Randy. Sounds like a truly wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about the Sow-A-Long, please! Glad that you had a good time with friends. That's what is important....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you sell some quilts at Sisters? Fun to see your "Sunbonnet Randy" photo on Bonnie's blog. : )
    Can't wait to see what you bought. That was very nice of you to buy for your friend who couldn't be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey everyone can wait! its a freebie and should be fun no stress on your part at all
    safe travels home....
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto to all the above. Take care...catch up with you later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ah we already got to see what you bought at the antique tent over on Bonnie's blog. Of course she is till trying to get home........hey you might beat her!
    ditto what Kathie said......no stress dear girl!

    Safe travels and Happy sewing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Safe travels and see you when you are home and settled.

    ReplyDelete