Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Upcoming SWAP--- DO NOT MISS

So many of you last year participated in my pin cushion swap and I think it was a huge success.

So this year I'm going to host something a little different---

We're going to do a mug rug swap!! 
Don't know what I mean??

It's a little coaster that's quilted, for drinks!  Water; tea; coffee; wine
And you need one by your computer, your bed, your recliner... can never have TOO many!!

They are so EASY.  You need a small block (has to be pieced or appliqued) that's not larger than say 5"... you'll need to use some batting and quilt it and BINGO it's done.

I hope you'll be interesting in joining in!  You can never have too many mug rugs.  And they may take you 10-15 minutes max to whip up...okay, maybe a little longer but NOT too long

Interested?

Please email me by SEPTEMBER 13th (one week away).

We'll have a due date of October 16th... that gives you a month to whip one up.

DON'T DELAY!!

DON'T MISS OUT!!

DON'T BE A BENCH WARMER!!!

;-))

14 comments:

  1. I had SEW much fun in the pin cushion swap! Sorry to say that I am going to have to pass on the mug rug swap. :o((

    WAIT!! What am I saying? Mug rugs are tiny! Sign me up. :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Ten to fifteen minutes max to whip up? Who are you kidding?
    You can sign me up, but I know the commitment is going to take more than 15 minutes max!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I am in! I'll e-mail you today. Funny, I use your mug rug every day in my sewing room and one from Cyndi every morning at my applique station downstairs. I need a new one by my machine and I'm looking forward to it. I also use my pin cushion from Deb in last year at my applique station. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! What a temptress you are! Will there be size requirements.....like no larger than....and no smaller than 5 inches? LOL I know that Janet and Wendy will be all over this one.....I may need a little larger mug rug to work with! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'made in!! Email me the details. Thanks for hosting this fun event!!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you accepting participants from the UK? I have some lovely mug rugs from previous swaps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Randy, I'm in!! I haven't done a swap in ages! This sound perfect to get reconnected in blogland! Thanks for hosting!

    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't participate last year but I sure will this year. I'm in! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never done a swap before, but I'd like to give it a try. I've pulled up my big girl pants so you can count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in! I'm teaching a mug rug class later this Fall so this will be a good time to make more samples.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved your last swap, Randy ... count me in for this one!! Linda Canends@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Life has thrown me a curve and I need to withdraw my name from joining your swap. :-(
    A couple of time-consuming obligations have arisen that will make hash of my personal schedule. Perhaps I can join next time. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Count me in please !! Thank you Randy !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Count me in. I emailed you a few hours ago.

    ReplyDelete