Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Last quilt show pictures

Lori inspired me to share some pictures from the teachers' tent at the Sisters Quilt show, which feels like it was ages ago.  Here are 3 of my favorites:


This was painted on canvas and mounted!



This was like broderie perse...applique

My all-time favorite! It's all quilting. The most amazing thing is that the back side of the quilt shows exactly the same images as the front! Her bobbin thread copied the front design exactly!


I hope everyone has a great weekend. We are anxiously awaiting my new granddaughter's birth, which could be any day!  Will keep you posted.  Get those Sow-a-long block DONE!!


Love to you all,
Randy

5 comments:

  1. That last quilt is incredible. I want to know how she does it. I don't want anyone to see the backs of my quilts. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those quilt pieces looks amazing. It looks polished and professionally made. It definitely deserves its limelight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never tire of looking at beautiful quilts.
    Shouldn't you have DGS in case she goes into labor in the middle of the night?

    How did you know I haven't done my blocks yet?

    Happy sewing, thanks for sharing your pictures of Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These three are absolutely stunning. How fortunate you are to have seen them in person.
    Anticipating the birth of a grandchild is wonderful, but time sometimes seems to be moving in slow motion--wondering and hoping and waiting, waiting waiting.

    ReplyDelete